Fostering a Jack Russell Terrier
Our foster homes are in demand and we are unable to rescue pups without them. We will provide our fosters:
- Flea/Tick/Heartworm if requested
- Food stipend if Requested (up to an allotted total)
- ALL vetting for each pup
- A crate if needed
In return we do ask that our foster homes:
- Provide ONLY indoor housing for the pup
- Transport terrier to needed vet appointments
- Speak to potential adopters and perform a meet and greet
- Review any applications for the foster pup to determine suitability
- Have no children under 6 years old
- Fencing is required for most of our pups (some exclusions such as age apply on a case-by-case basis).
All fosters and transporters will be required to complete a Hold Harmless form.